[kj] Questions for the `Joke

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 17:54:16 EDT 2006

>- Jaz claims Pink has recorded a Killing Joke cover (no title
  mentioned.)

  WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

  >- Jaz claims Youth played on only two tracks on KJ2003 and that
  Geordie otherwise played the bass parts.

  Would those be Implant and Loose Cannon? Weird about that...figured Raven would have played bass on the other tracks.

  >- Jaz has no problems with Raven and regards him as a brother and
  misses enjoying cigars with him. He will always be part of the
  family. Raven simply has to be Stateside at the moment (or so Jaz
  claims).

  That's good to hear. At least it's not like when Raven left earlier and  it was nothing but vulgar comments back and forth between each other.

  >- Gems of Power "out sometime soon, I think"

  That really says nothing.

  >- Favorite track of his on the album is "Invocation".

  Not a suprise. Maybe this will soon replace Communion as the opener once they get their setlist act together?

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists