[kj] Southern Death Cult

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 11:11:44 EDT 2006

First saw The Southern Death Cult supporting Theatre of Hate and they blew
them off stage. Unique drums, bass, guitar combination - funky and tribal.
Bore no relation to the bloated American wet dream that bore the name The
Cult other than that Astbury fronted both. Actually, even early Cult wasn't
too bad. After Going from The Southern Death Cult via Death Cult to The
Cult, the logical next step should be The.

False Faces and Today from the Southern Death Cult Peel sessions are well
worth seeking out.

gb