[kj] Nottingham Tonight.

Dirk Kingerske dirkingerske at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 10:44:05 EDT 2006

don't even consider not going!!!!

just a brief report of the cologne gig!!

It was huge, probably the best gig they've played in Germany since
Extremeties!!!!! The bnad was in great shape.. almost sober :o) And that's a
bit of a problem, I wasn't :o) So don't expect a complete  setlist!!! Anyway
they played MINOG, Unspeakable, Complications, Hosanna, Frenzy and the
predicatable rest... the show must have been almost 2hrs!!!!! And afterwards
we had a great booze up in a neighbouring bar (Jaz, Reeza, Kniel/Neal and
Benny starting to be less sober!!!!).
Neil or whatever his name is did damn well on stage and it was a pleasure
talking to him in the bar, a very decent chap... since it was only two weeks
before the tour that he joined the gang the setlist is growing every gig...
at the soundcheck they played walking with gods, briliant... I wish I could
join you tonight...
Neither Reeza nor Neal were willing to say too much about Raven and Jaz was
very good avoiding this topic... I still managed to invite him for a lecture
at my school in September... but of course he won't be able to remember :o)
Meeting Jane, Debbie and Mr Punch was quite good, too.... a brilliant moment
in our lives...

waking up the next morning with a hangover coming from the basements of hell
I just felt great!!!

p.s. geordie even apologized for letting down the german ans twice last year
and that this was a reason for playing especillay well in Cologne :o)