[kj] Future of KJ

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 29 04:00:39 EDT 2006

"I've read the transcription from the Coultald Talks"

Did you get halfway through reading it and suddenly remember that you had
something important to do and promised yourself that you would give it a
thorough read and give it your full attention at a later (as yet unspecified
)  date ?
   Do you see The Coulhauld Talks  as a kind of Maths homework  which must
be studied  ,completed and handed in , in no particular hurry .

    FLIGHTBRINGER