[kj] Re: 80's tournament - tossers - numan

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 03:51:22 EDT 2006

Hi Jeff,

Jeff McCollough <jeffmccollough at earthlink.net> writes:

> By the way since when the fuck Is it wrong to have political views?

Have you read the The Gathering's Conditions of Service? <grin>

>what are you a bunch of dumb teeny boppers.

Is there a problem?

>republicans for the most part are pro fascist.

OK, seriously, I'm not a republican, but that's about as smart as Bush saying "you're either with us or you're against us".

>You don't live in the U.S. And put With Bush on your TV every 5 minutes.

So what? Bush affects the whole world, and we are all entitled to have opinions on him. Unfortunately only the US citizens get to vote for/against him though!

Cheers,

Jamie