[kj] P.I.L. rarities MP3

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Apr 28 22:48:59 EDT 2006

"Bill Meissner" wrote:

        Hey all - Since I know there is a lot of P.I.L. fans around
here, I thought I would share one of my favorite websites called Post
Punk Junk. They have a audio version of a live/rare DVD that's out.
Track by track (about 19 or so) Anyway - Enjoy

              http://www.postpunkjunk.com/

I'm not a huge P.I.L. fan but I've always loved the "white" album with Steve
Vai on guitar and Ginger Baker on drums. Did they ever tour with that
lineup? And if so, are there any decent bootlegs from any of those shows?

T.B.