[kj] Re: 80's tournament - tossers - numan

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 20:58:16 EDT 2006

lol!
  to be honest, until this thread, neither have I.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  "but have you ever wondered why his uncle became the drummer? "

I can honestly say, without a shadow of doubt, that is one thing that I
have never wondered.
I have thought about a lot of things in my time, but the reasons as to why
Gary Numans uncle became his drummer is defiantly NOT one of them.