[kj] Future of KJ

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 18:56:21 EDT 2006

I've read the transcription from the Coultald Talks...never heard the  album though. It's not exactly the easiest KJ to find. And to be honest  it is the last KJ "album" (if you want to consider it an album) I plan  to buy. The only ones left are WTF, NT, and OTG...so wait...I'll  probably buy TCT before OTG, haha.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:  Forget the albums, they mean nothing.
Theres only one one to find out your true credentials.
Have you got "The Coultald talks"????
That separates the men from the boys.
If not, then you ve got a week to purchase it.
If not , then you re just a part timer.

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists