[kj] so will there be another single?

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 18:31:04 EDT 2006

Puke Floyd

  Thats rather harsh Greg. What have you got against Pink Floyd? They made
ground breaking psychedelic music in the late 60's and continued
experimenting throughout their career. Maybe you are pissed off because they
were instrumental in bringing the Berlin wall down .
   Jaz even liked them enough to remix an album of their songs. Killing joke
and Pink Floyd do have a few similarities in their careers: They are both
*album* bands , they both had a band member who went a bit nuts, they both
fused their own music with classical music.
  Not only that Pink Floyd recently sold a house in London for £4Million and
gave the proceeds to the homeless.