[kj] Re: 80's tournament - tossers

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 18:11:24 EDT 2006

I doesnt really matter does it? Its a pop concert, not a Political rally.
I dont recall him doing any overtly Political songs, so it should nt really
matter who he voted for.
Newman has a right to vote for who he wants too  , and this democratic right
should nt affect the amount of people at his concerts.
   Thats as absurd as Newman doing a concert and saying only Conservatives
are welcome.