[kj] O/T The Cult tour

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 28 13:00:40 EDT 2006

I will always love the Cult, I have to say. This tour does smack of cash-in despeartion (especially following their dead-on-arrival last album). But any time Duffy straps on that big fuck off Gretsch and strides a stage, great rock is assured. Astbury has the voice of a god, but is a bit of a dingbat.

Alex in NYC