[kj] YouSendIt File Delivery Notification: KJParadiso04162006.zip

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:09:50 EDT 2006

Ok, well PRAEst76 got it, so I guess it was just gobbled up.

I'll try to upload it again before I leave town for the weekend.

To those of you in the uk who might've grabbed it - enjoy... and record
those shows!!!

Hey Alex! More late questions! How many tracks were completed in Prague and
did you consider Hosannas being a double album at any point?

Getting Jaz to talk in detail about the unreleased Hosannas tracks in the US
media might be a good way to get Cooking Vinyl US to consider a single or
ep.... I'm all about those unreleased tracks, as you know.

T.