[kj] Re: 80's tournament - tossers

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 06:44:53 EDT 2006

i didnt - you responded to *Papa Lazarou.* Maybe you are confused as to who
posted what? easilydone. I was merely correcting misinformation. I did state
that he openly supported the conservatives and i have backed that up with
quotes from Numan. I also stated that he had voted more than once for the
Tories which is supported by his interviews as well. I saw Tube way army in
the late 70's maybe twice. With his statements of pro Thatcherism and pro
Falklands war i thought he was a c*nt. Very little i've read from him over
the years had done much to change my mind but thats another matter. I do
still enjoy the early singles but thats about it.

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk