[kj] Re: 80's tournament - tossers

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 06:12:10 EDT 2006

No it wasnt once.

Gary Numan: "No, no, still no, not based on the Conservative party's
leadership change at all. I'd always been very anti Michael Howard, but I
actually ended up building up a slight respect for him towards the end which
I hadn't expected to do. I know I've got this reputation of being a full-on
Tory and it just isn't true at all. I certainly didn't vote for them in the
last election and I didn't vote for them in the one before that either. In
fact I didn't vote at all at the last one to be really truthful... but I'm
really not a political animal so I'm probably not the best person to ask.
The rare occasions that I do look in and see what's going on, I find nothing
to fill me with a lot of hope that there are good people out there that
really want the best for you and your country."

http://www.tranzfusion.net/articles/shownews.asp?newsid=5132
Gary also admitted that he continues to regret publicly supporting the
Conservative Party's most notorious leader Margaret Thatcher, at the peak of
her power in the 80s.

does this mean he wished he done it privately?

but like i said, its not my interest

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk