[kj] 80's tournament

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Thu Apr 27 13:53:28 EDT 2006

I must say that -while Depeche Mode it's not my fave band- their last album is great, it's one of the bands/artists that still make exciting and/or interesting music. I'm looking forward to their gig in Mexico City next weekend (may 5th), i've never seen them before (still not a lot of chances, they only came to Mex City once in the early 90s)
and i'm already pretty excited!

Mis dos pesos

Javier
mxcty