[KJ] Geordie in my living room and new recording with Big Pau l Ferguson and Ben !

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 10:00:50 EDT 2006

On 27/4/06 14:54, "Phillipps Marc" wrote:

>> So, what were Geordies Hosannas demos like?
>
> And did you get a copy?

Or did he leave it in your cars CD player like I did when I was last in
France?
I'm hoping it may be a phenomenon (do-doo, d-do-do - does anyone else of a
certain age still have that pop into their head whenever phenomenon is
mentioned?) peculiar to France rather than stupidity on my part, in which
case, check your car.
Now, dammit NOW!

=:¬)

--