[kj] leuven "depot" setlist

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 04:12:40 EDT 2006

   Did Jaz tell you bassist's name? (if it was mentioned on the list before, then I've missed it).

     And thank you for the setlist. I'm glad it was an enjoyable show.
ze king <zeking_33 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      i asked jaz (yes i'm a braveheart ;-) ) why the setlist was so "predictable" and why so little songs of Hosannas...jaz's answer : "we only know our new bassist for two weeks before the start of the tour...". full stop & end of explanation...

  setlist :

  communion
  wardance
  primitive