[kj] UK / Europe - Lords of the New Church - Bootlegs Question(no KJ content

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:50:08 EDT 2006

Lords of the New Church is still one of m favorite throwback bands.
Listening to them right now on the iPod.  With that said I cannot give the
new attempt a chance.  Call ti something else if you want.  But to do it
again and not have evryone else on board is bad enough.  It jsut smelled of
"we have nothing else we can do that will bring in any sort of £££ so why
not".

Chris