[kj] UK / Europe - Lords of the New Church - Bootlegs Question (no KJ content)

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 26 15:40:52 EDT 2006

I have an old VHS tape of a "live" performance (them at the London Marquee, if I recall correctly), but it dates back to the early 90's (circa METHOD TO OUR MADNESS, I believe), and it looks like Stiv is lip-synching, oddly.

In retrospect, they were sort've not all that great, but still -- that Stiv-less "reunion" tour was a travesty.

"Open Your Eyes" is still a great track, tho'.

Alex in NYC