[kj] Questions for the `Joke -- YOUR HELP PLEASE

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 10:04:36 EDT 2006

Jaz has said he was completley satisfied with Dave Grohl's drums on the  last album. Although, he also talked about how Dave recorded the drums  on seperate layers. Recording the kicks and snares seperatley, etc.,  Ben records all his drums in one take and I think Jaz prefers that  manner of recording.

nicholas fitzpatrick <gasw30 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Do agree Dave Grohl's drumming was shit?
Do you agree 2003 was shit?

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists