[kj] Questions for the `Joke -- YOUR HELP PLEASE

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 26 07:28:48 EDT 2006

Hey again, all.....

I whipped up a bunch of questions and handpicked a bunch of yours and
submitted them. We'll see what happens (I imagining the interviewer
completely dropping the ball and saying, "Tell me about this 'Jeeps
of Power'"). In any case, the radio rep said, "they're going to be
coming by the studio this summer, so come by and say hi!'

This summer? U.S. tour?

We'll see.

Thanks again!  If/when the interview surfaces, I'll post links and
whatnot.

Alex in NYC