[kj] Questions for the `Joke -- YOUR HELP PLEASE

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 02:20:43 EDT 2006

3 comments/questions...
   -- I'd like for the next kj disc to be Geordie's baby throughout, and not Jaz's. Any chance of that?
   -- Any hope of hearing their present songs on some upcoming films? I find their latest sound to be perfect for it.
   -- And my eternal question to Jaz has and always will be: will you ever consider scoring classical work to be played by killing joke?

  P.S. a free show at Amoeba Records in Los Angeles?

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

Hey Gang....

Somewht incredibly, someone here at MTV is going to do a phoner with the `Joke (probably Jaz) in the next couple of days. Word went `round the campfire that I'm a hapless geeky fanboy of the band, so I was tapped to see if I had any questions for the band. Any questions you'd like to submit to the interviewer (sadly, not me) to pose to the `Joke? Please don't make them too esoteric or smart-assy

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes