[kj] Never Mind The Buzzcocks

Richard's email richard at phipps48.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 17:34:57 EDT 2006

Does anyone else kinda think like me that any day now Raven is going to appear in the identity parade on Never Mind The Buzzcocks, I can see it now "Paul Raven the former bassist (yet again) with the masters of pre and post apocalyptic industrial rock (cringe)!!!!!! Killing Joke".....cue old retro clip of the man/band in action, then cut-back to line-up.............scarry, sends a shiver down ones spine!
Is there a genuine lack of "enthusiasm" and negative waves for this current...........tour in "support" of the new album, or am I just reading all kinds of sh1t on here and not understanding, forgive my ignorance please.
Just I remember the two 25th anniversary shows last year and the 2003 gigs and there certainly seemed to be more..........umph, from everyone writing in to the gathering.
Must just be me tired and whacked out and it's only Tuesday, oish!
Take care fellow gathering types.
L8rs
Phippsy