[kj] Questions for the `Joke -- YOUR HELP PLEASE

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 16:09:30 EDT 2006

Cool.
These questions have bounced round my bonce once or twice before now:

1. Jaz once, rather pithily sang "Kiss my internet goodbye' to the strains
of 'Intellect'. In light of how the fan base has really remained alive
through groups such as 'the Gathering', message boards & fan sites; raven
sending his bass lines for KJ2003 down the pipe & his daughter commenting on
MySpace about his new haircut, does jaz now view the internet as a medium
differently?

2. I'm also curious as to how true Jaz has remained to his initial
ideologies & how they have evolved over the years. Are they now an amalgam
of several different ideas, faith systems etc

3. Jaz loves to talk about anything and everything, but rarely, if ever
mentions his knack for geomancy. Why, & how much, if at all does it
influence his life.

I thankee

--

Cats have secret compartments in which they hide their gold