[kj] Questions for the `Joke -- YOUR HELP PLEASE

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 14:34:36 EDT 2006

Wow, cool Alex. Thanks.  Here's my vote:

  "Have you read the Gospel of Judas?  And, if so, what do you make of it?"

  or alternately:

  "Where the mother f*** is Gems of Power!!!!???"

  Thanks,

  Adam

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
Hey Gang....

Somewht incredibly, someone here at MTV is  going to do a phoner with the `Joke (probably Jaz) in the next couple  of days. Word went `round the campfire that I'm a hapless geeky fanboy  of the band, so I was tapped to see if I had any questions for the  band. Any questions you'd like to submit to the interviewer (sadly, not  me) to pose to the `Joke? Please don't make them too esoteric or  smart-assy

Thanks in advance,

Alex in NYC