[kj] Questions for the `Joke -- YOUR HELP PLEASE

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Tue Apr 25 14:00:48 EDT 2006

1.  Is there a special affinity for Asteriod and Total Invasion from the
2003 album? They seem to be played on stage more than other songs from
the 2003 album.

2. In todays pop musical climate do you feel Killing Joke are to
abrasive or abstract for the casual listener and/or the hardcore music fan?

3.  Who came up w/ the title for the new album?

4. Who chooses/ what are the deciding factors on what material is played
live?

5. Will Youth be making any remixes for Hossanas?