[kj] from the new message board...

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 14:26:10 EDT 2006

I wouldnt worry too much.

Appo wrote this message before the tour started, and it seems to be going okay so far.

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:      Watch them cancel the USA one. I am starting to lose faith in them. Pretty  sad for a fan that has liked them for over 25 years.

 ~LB

 In a message dated 4/24/2006 6:38:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,  paul.rangecroft at gmail.com writes:
    ...thought this was interesting enough to forward for those that haven't    read it:

   Maybe some unimportant, but NEWS!

I wanted to know if there is    planned some Public rehearsal in Faust studios in Prague, so I wrote a msg to    Veronika (Jaz´s assistant) and after some msgs she called me back, we were    speaking for not very long time, but what I got know from her:

After    Raven´s definitive leaving (what is actually dated from Hosannas video    shooting, when Raven didn´t turn up) they practised with some bass player, who    was terrible and they fired him out. Now they practise and actually do    concerts with somebody, who´s not that bad, but not that good as Raven. (She    didn´t gave me any names.. but I wouldn´t post they without her permission    anyway)

She sounded really sad and tired and that time she wasn´t sure    that the tour would certainly happen, or that they will have to cancel it    again. I am not sure if she told me that Jaz has still the throat problems,    but I heard something like that. I think her mood reflected the mood of the    whole band.

I am not a musician but I think that to find a new bass    player for KJ is not that difficult as to find somebody who plays other    instruments in the band. They knew for quite a long time that Raven won´t be    able to play with them (or frankly he leaves the band) but they didn´t do    anything. As usual. They don´t care and I won´t wonder if they cancel some    last dates of the tour. They like the Gathering, they like to meet "friends",    but who we really are, the bunch of sheep which give them money for tickets    and albums. That´s ok, everybody needs money, but when they get money they    could be more polite and more open to their fans. I don´t want to judge them,    many people here sometimes met Jaz or Geordie and know what genius and    charisma bring and express. But still they are adults and they fucking don´t    learn from mistakes they have ever done! They should RISE bud they FALL!!!    Although they have finished so good album that Hosannas is!!!

   Pretty angry Appo

PS: Veronika also told me that Japan and USA    tour is planned.

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye