[kj] Ruminations

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Mon Apr 24 12:04:25 EDT 2006

"Robert Mallett" wrote:

> Yes, he could've probably done both with little problem
>
> If that's the case then obviously it wasn't a 'management' issue, but a
> personal one?

Bingo.

As someone else posted earlier toiday from a message snipped from one of the
boards, there's obviously some ongoing issues with Jaz and Geordie being
ehh, difficult to work day to day with. The Ministry tour was booked a
*long* time ago in advance so there were plenty of opportunities for tour
schedules to be worked out well in advance so Raven could have recorded and
toured with *both* KJ and Ministry through 2006.

Considering the rather chaotic and uneven tour The Joke have mounted so far
in Europe, I sadly think Paul made the right choice in moving on with
Ministry. At this point, I would be shocked if KJ do any further dates past
the ones already booked (which would eliminate a north America tour) and I'd
bet good money we'll see some cancellations as the current tour progresses.

And finally, it blows my mind they have yet to even bother identifying the
current bass player either at the gigs or on their website.

T.B.