[kj] Ruminations

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 24 07:35:09 EDT 2006

They should change the title to "You'll Never Get To Me Unless You
Demand to be Paid What You're Owed in a Relatively Timely and
Professional Fashion, In Which Case You'll Be Chastised And Shown the
Door With All Speed And I Shall Mentally Erase You From History".

The new album? I've commented enough about it.

Alex in NYC