[kj] youthwatch

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 14:04:03 EDT 2006

WORD!

~LB

In a message dated 4/23/2006 3:53:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
paul.rangecroft at gmail.com writes:

KILL ALL  HIPPIES!!!

On 4/23/06, _Jpwhkj at aol.com_ (mailto:Jpwhkj at aol.com)  <_Jpwhkj at aol.com_
(mailto:Jpwhkj at aol.com) > wrote:
Long  but interesting (if self-absorbed) article about Primal Scream from
today's  Observer Music Monthly:

_http://observer.guardian.co.uk/omm/story/0,,1756657,00.html_
(http://observer.guardian.co.uk/omm/story/0,,1756657,00.html)

Apparently  Youth produced the forthcoming Scream album. He gets a couple of
mentions in  the article:

Gillespie: 'We were recording with [the producer] Youth  in the studio and he
mentioned he did yoga and explained how it worked for  him. How it clears all
the rubbish from your head and gives you a way to  escape the negative
moments ... apparently.'

...and later:

To  be the best you have to be in some sort of shape, but Gillespie isn't
quite  at the point of exercising daily yet. 'When Youth told me why he did yoga,
I  thought it sounded great, but I don't think I have the discipline to do
that. I used to play football when I was younger. I play table tennis - that
gets the endorphins going. I go swimming two or three times a week.

Gathering  mailing  list
Gathering at misera.net