[kj] kj - official silence & bootleg audio

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 12:16:15 EDT 2006

No one seems to be talking, but I do hold hope that post-Ministry, Raven and
Jaz (or Raven and Geordie, or whatever) patch things up. The current bassist
hasn't really been announced with any fanfare, has he? Shades of Taif, I
think. I'm guessing KJ are honouring the current tour out of respect for
Cooking Vinyl who seem to be doing a pretty good job and have obviously put
some machinery in motion to promote Hosannas (cd is also out in Canada now,
and was spotted yesterday at an HMV listening post).

That fabchannel video stream is proving a pain to capture, but the audio
isn't. Watch this space.

T.