[kj] CHOP-CHOP/EMPIRE SONG TV Live Questions

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Sun Apr 23 04:43:09 EDT 2006

If this figure stands still, then it's the Riverside (1982)... guess it must be 'cause they're playing Chop-Chop and Empire Song. I also have Empire Song without Jaz from Top Of The Pops, but on that performance the bee-suited "figure" in front of keyboards is moving, so there was somebody in it.

Sakari