[kj] so who is on bass?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 06:54:53 EDT 2006

i don't know who they guy is... i don't think his same has been exposed here
yet??

all i know is, after listening to him play 'Unspeakable' on the fabchannel
show, i think i should wash my ears out..!  ...or at least listen to the
PROPER way it should be played, to get that real smooth bass groove back
into my mind . . .

~jb.

(just put on the REAL Unspeakable.... ahh... thats better...)

--
"there's no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation."