[kj] so will there be another single?

Aja Navat lilpalindrome at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 21:47:12 EDT 2006

You're fucking obsessed with that song, aren't you? ;)

bluce ree <bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:  with Hosannas reaching the less than heady heights of 72 and the recent sets containing 2 or 3 new songs are we actually expecting them to release anything else off of the album?

kj2003 only got two singles (which smacked of half-assedness).

i'd like to see Majestic released but, that said, I felt right away that this album doesnt have any natural singles on it (including the title track).