[kj] Hosannas was released in the `states today

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Apr 21 19:46:04 EDT 2006

CEPLASTER at aol.com wrote:

> Just to add a little input to the "available in the states" issue.  I
> walked
> into Newbury comics
> first thing in the morning on tuesday (18) and it was there waiting for
> me.
> For any of you in the Boston area, that is the first place to go if  you
> are
> looking for a copy of said new disk.
>       On a different note,  has there  been any further info on why Raven
> bailed out?  Obviously
> there were some scheduling conflicts between KJ and the new ministry tour,
> but that surely isn't the whole picture. Also,  has there been any
> mention
> about the "psychiatric issues" that delayed the tour?
>        Kind of ironic that Raven  jumped ship from one group of loonies
> just
> to join up with another bunch of  people with "reliability" issues.  No
> question that there's an interesting  story here.  Anyone got any insight
> on this?

On the now sadly defunct KJ message run by longtime fan and KJ webmaster
Jester, he had hinted that some issues between Raven and most likely Jaz
came up recently that sounded like they were pretty petty and shouldn't have
resulted in Raven being out of the band for what appears to be permanently.

>From Jester's tone after it was confirmed raven was out, the circumstances
of Raven's departure sounded really frustrating and pissed him off enough
that he quickly became disillusioned and burned out with what sounded like a
lot of bullshit regarding the chaos around the band just prior to the
album's release and especially the lack of communication with the rest of
the band (Raven was always the most accessible and up-front member) that he
shut down the message board.

No doubt Raven's role in Ministry's current tour played a role in it but
that was booked nearly 8 months ago and at the time and it didn't look like
there'd be any sort of conflict between the two band's schedules.

T.B.