[kj] Hosannas was released in the `states today

CEPLASTER at aol.com CEPLASTER at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 16:44:49 EDT 2006

Just to add a little input to the "available in the states" issue.  I  walked
into Newbury comics
first thing in the morning on tuesday (18) and it was there waiting for  me.
For any of you in the Boston area, that is the first place to go if  you are
looking for a copy of said new disk.
       On a different note,  has there  been any further info on why Raven
bailed out?  Obviously
there were some scheduling conflicts between KJ and the new ministry tour,
but that surely isn't the whole picture. Also,  has there been any  mention
about the "psychiatric issues" that delayed the tour?
        Kind of ironic that Raven  jumped ship from one group of loonies just
to join up with another bunch of  people with "reliability" issues.  No
question that there's an interesting  story here.  Anyone got any insight on this?

thanks,   Carl P