[kj] Hello from Paris

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 10:14:03 EDT 2006

Preston 2003.  he played like a total cock.  The dismalness of his performance was only matched by Jaz.

Drunk Joke is bad Joke.

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote: Was it ever a problem that Geordie was drinking?  Never mind the health
aspects.  What I am curious about is if it ever got out of control for him
so he was not able to play properly

Chris

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree