[kj] RE: Hosannas

Graham Brown grahambrown2004 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 07:45:56 EDT 2006

Missed all the discussion on hosannas having been away.

My two favourite bits:

1) If you listen really carefully to This Tribal Antidote, there is a funny
tootling noise every now and then that has me reaching for my phone every
time.  Perhaps Jaz forgot to switch his off during recording.

2) The really squelchy fart at the end of Majestic.  Must be all that Czech
beer.

Can't believe they are not playing TTA on the current tour.  I distinctly
remember Jaz saying they were going to play NO old stuff and only stuff from
2003 and Hosannas on the new tour.  Oh yeah, and it was going to be at
Brixton Academy.

Ayway, see you all there on the 4th.

Graham