[kj] Hello from Paris

cedrick pesqué cedrickfr2002 at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 21 06:12:27 EDT 2006

Hello to all the members.
  I' m Cédrick, a french fan of Killing  Joke.
  Yesterday, i spent a great moment in a parisian store with Jazz and Geordie (a special "dédicace" with photos). We were 20 fans only but it was a good moment of generosity between fans and musicians.
  Jazz and Geordie have signed some of my old 7" and 12" (Empire song, adorations, a new day...). I was with my mother... a very beautiful journey !!!
  See you soon
  Best wishes
  Cédrick

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.