[kj] Ideal Setlist For '06

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 02:50:05 EDT 2006

I certainly heard Eighties several times in the, er, nineties. Can't remember if it featured on the Extremities tour (91) but I went to several Pandemonium tour dates (London, Nottingham, Bristol, Watford, I think) and the set list was consistently as below (maybe featuring Pandemonium itself on occasion?)

(Incidentally - Fat Jamie mentioned that he thoguht they'd not played much Pandemonium material at Manchester on that tour - I'm surprised, 'cos they played 6 or 7 tracks from the album elsewhere - did they play a different set in Manchester?)

Thin Jamie