[kj] Fabchannel

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:54:04 EDT 2006

Sweet. I was over at a friend's place and he had a program that allowed you
to drag a little frame around on your screen, resize it to your likeing, and
then it would grab whatever was inside. He had a kickass system and a good
video card, but we didn't get good results - no more than 20 frames per
second and it got choppy at times.

It's still pretty damn cool that there's a KJ show less than a week old
available for viewing online. God bless fabchannel.

T.