[kj] Fabchannel

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:40:21 EDT 2006

Hey Isabell, could you upload the audio to yousendit or somesuch?

Marc, regarding the avi, I know the first stream from october was easily
grabbed, but when they re-edited it and re-streamed it, they were starting
to use flash8, which I've not been able to figure out how to capture. If
this show is captureable, so should stream 2 from october, both worth
grabbing, I'm sure... have you managed to capture that second stream from
october already?

T.