[kj] kj worrying setlists

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 11:01:27 EDT 2006

Pandemonium as the encore...what a fucking surprise -_-

  That setlist seems almost identical to the Clevelang gig on the 03 tour...wait a minute, thats because its the same fucking setlist they keep doing over and over again! But only 14 songs? BLAH. I think if you pay to go to a gig you should expect at least 18-20 tracks.

death wish <dwish2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Dear god, that's TWO Hosannas tracks.

I'm gonna go tend to my little broken heart.

T.

(from http://newpandemonium.hosted-forum.com/)
----- NANTES FRANCE 19TH APRIL----

COMMUNION