[kj] 17 years ago

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:11:25 EDT 2006

Yeah, me too. I was just trying to wind Rob up, he says it's a precursor.
Just seems odd that it would be played alongside the tracks it was meant to
precede over a year before that album was released. Rob has Nazi-Papal
infallibility, however, so we are wrong. We're also wrong about it being a
good track.

PR

Everybody wants to be a cat, because a cat's the only cat that knows where
it's at.