[kj] Hosannas was released in the `states today

Aja Navat lilpalindrome at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 20:59:03 EDT 2006

I got the Single yesterday and JUST went down to the store and got my copy of the complete album...but I've gotta fold my mom and her fiancee's laundry before I can listen to it.....

  So I'm off!!!

Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  They didn't have it at my corner indie record shop. Today I'll try one
in the "hipper" section of town that price gouges you for the privilege
of being seen in their oh-so-cool store.