[kj] The Lightbringer (Answers and ANSWERS)

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 18:50:08 EDT 2006

Thelema,

Google is a great friend :) Here are the New Testement ones...D'ya want the
Old Testerment too.

2Pet 1:19 (NIV) And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and
you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark
place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Rev 2:28 (NIV) I will also give him the morning star.

Rev 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for
the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright
Morning Star."

What you need to remember is that we are looking at Hebrew and Greek and
sometimes Aramaic words translated into Vulgar Latin and thence into
English.

Will
 Love
  ALWays