[kj] Hosannas: what's not to like?

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 13:26:35 EDT 2006

I myself have Hosannas, Democracy, and KJ80 in my car stereo, atm. Been  going back and forth between those three albums. The more I listen to  Hosannas the more I think it is a great album....but some stuff is just  a letdown for me. For example, Lightbringer was pretty fucking sweet  first round, but after a while it just bored me to tears. 9min is way  too long for that song...the promo version at 5min is more bearable...I  say the album should have had lightbringer at 5min and maybe throw  Afterbunrer or Universe B into the mix.

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists