[kj] 17 years ago

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 19 11:09:07 EDT 2006

I'm feeling quite apathetic as well -- and feeling almost grateful that
on my recent sojourn for postponed shows in April that I got two more
days of exploring London instead of chasing after the kind of tired
shows that have started off the current tour.

BUT...touche. If they blew through my town--hell, if they performed
within 6 hours of my town--I'd be there to see them (and my wife would
laugh. Then cry, then hurl objects). But it would be with the desperate,
defeated conviction of an indebted, impoverished sap who still uses what
little money he has to buy a lottery ticket every day. He knows he won't
win, but there's a brief, hopeful moment each day when he thinks he just
might. (And then "Communion" starts...)