[kj] 17 years ago

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 19 08:26:13 EDT 2006

I went to the Kilburn show. Did they do the same set
list as Manchester? Can't remember much about it,
apart from that Pssyche was at the end, so maybe it
was the same? But yes, this set list business is quite
depressing. As somebody said - Alex? - if a new
bassist had to learn songs from scratch, why not learn
the new album? Not sure if I can be arsed to sit
through Communion and all the rest *again*