[kj] 17 years ago

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 06:46:03 EDT 2006

I thought it was a precursor?

There was a thread recently, top ten KJ blunders, which I didn't reply to
because they'd almost all already been covered, but not making use of the
back catalogue has to be right up there.

Either they don't know how much it would mean to us to hear some of the
other tracks, or they don't care.

Drunk Geordie, no R A V E N. Same old set... like that chubby ovine
mutation, I'm not sure if I can be bothered with this one. Can't believe
they're not playing 'Walking With Gods'. Maybe they'll change the set a bit
as they go along, but I doubt it.